Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh, and I almost forgot...

We have officially been accepted into the Autism Clinic I mentioned in a previous post. They have reviewed the paperwork that I filled out, as well as the paperwork from Andy's pediatrician, and they believe Andy does warrant a full evaluation for Asperger's Syndrome.

We are now officially on the waiting list for an eval. It will be up to 6 months before we actually get screened, but I'm so excited and hopeful.

Thank you everyone for you kind words and support over the last few months.

This is great news and I wanted to share!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting at the SPD Blog Carnival! :) Glad to hear the good news about the Autism Clinic -- keep us posted!

    Hartley
    www.hartleysboys.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you interested in joining the SPD Blogger Network? Let me know if you are! H

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrific. I hope you get in soon and get the answers you need. They told us that it could be up to 6 months as well, but thanks to a cancellation we were in within 2 months. Looking forward to hearing how it goes!
    Alysia
    http://trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete