Thursday, February 4, 2010

Alright...My Pity Party is Over!

Yesterday was rough. I was exhausted, I was spent. I needed a break.

Today is a new day, and my pity party is over.

Andy was excited to go to school today because it was the 100th day of school. There was an entire day of excitement planned. He had to bring in a collection of 100 items, and he decided to bring 100 of his organic, dye free lollipops to share with his classmates. Then we made a necklace of 100 cheerios for him to wear. (Great fine motor practice for him, stringing all of those cheerios!)

When we pulled into school and saw the giant 100 that the kids had to walk through to go into school, we smiled. Andy smiled because he knew it was going to be an exciting day. I smiled because it reminded me that each day is new and exciting.

I just know it's going to be a good one today.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so awesome! I'm glad he had a better day, and you too.

    ReplyDelete